The Leadership Team is made up of respected leaders in the home visiting research field. They lead all aspects of the projects.
Turning research findings into policy and practice
The National Advisory Council
The National Advisory Council is comprised of a diverse group of home visiting stakeholders. They provide guidance to the Leadership Team on project activities.
The HARC Council
The HARC Council reviews and approves all research that is carried out by the PBRN.
Who We Are
The Home Visiting Applied Research Collaborative (HARC) was established in 2012 with core funding from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau of the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (MCBH HRSA). Since then, HARC’s objectives have been to:
- develop a national network of researchers and other home visiting stakeholders;
- develop and disseminate a national research agenda; and
- advance the use of innovative methods and translation of findings into policy and practice.
In 2017, HARC was given a five-year award from MCHB HRSA to expand on its work and to build a home visiting research and development platform. In this expanded role, HARC will:
- intensify the use of specific innovative research methods to address national home visiting priorities related to precision home visiting; and
- accelerate integration of results into practice.
For more information about home visiting in general, please visit the National Home Visiting Resource Center.
HARC is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under cooperative agreement UD5MC30792, Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Research and Development Platform. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. government.