The Home Visiting Applied Research Collaborative (HARC) was established in 2012 with core funding from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau of the U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (MCBH HRSA). Since then, HARC’s objectives have been to:
- develop a national network of researchers and other home visiting stakeholders;
- develop and disseminate a national research agenda; and
- advance the use of innovative methods and translation of findings into policy and practice.
In 2017, HARC was given a five-year award from MCHB HRSA to expand on its work and to build a home visiting research and development platform. In this expanded role, HRSA will:
- intensify the use of specific innovative research methods to address national home visiting priorities related to precision home visiting; and
- accelerate integration of results into practice.
For more information about home visiting in general, please visit the National Home Visiting Resource Center